Wine Down Wednesdays
|Location:||Town Square, 311 Vernon Street|
Come down to the new town square* on Vernon Street to wine down with Placer County Vintners.
In the mood for a tasting? Get five free tastings each week from different varietals including the highly floral Viognier to dark-berried Tempranillo and lush Barbera. Other award winning wines include smoky and spiced Syrahs, Petite Sirah and adventurous blends. Cabernet Franc and flavor-intense Zinfandel and dessert wine offerings provide plentiful options for every taste and occasion.
Wine isn’t the only reason to stop by, Wednesday evenings also feature a farmers market. PlacerGROWN is your source for discovering the finest, freshest agricultural products, all locally grown and raised in Placer County.
Click here for more information.
Schedule - Wednesday's 5pm - 7pm
Date - Wineries - Entertainment
- August 21 - Fawnridge Winery, Vina Castellano, Lone Buffalo, Bear River - Shauna Anderson & Andrew Mills
- August 28 - Casque Wines, Rock Hill - Giorgi Khokhobashvili
- September 4 - Ciotti Cellars, Popie Wines - Jeramy Norris & The Dangerous Mood
- September 11 - Wine Villa, Davis Dean - Tessie Marie & The Poor Man Band
- September 18 - Bonitata Boutique Wines - Dudley & The Doo-Rights
- September 25 - TBA - Red's Blues
- October 2 - TBA - Paige Anderson & The Fearless Kim