NASCAR K&N Pro Series,
|Location:||All American Speedway: 800 All America City Blvd, Roseville, CA 95678|
October 14 ~ NASCAR K&N Pro Series hosted by Bill McAnally Racing
- Will call opens 3pm
- Gates open 4pm
- Hospitality opens 4pm with food service 5pm to 6:30pm, hospitality closes at start of K&N Pro Series feature event, approx. 7pm
- Featuring NASCAR K&N Pro Series, PCS Late Models, North State Modifieds, Bombers and F4 Skid Plate divisions.
- Full Midway, Live Band, Fireworks and Classic Car Show
- General Admission $35.00 (13yrs and above)
- Kids General Admission $25.00 (kids 6yrs to 12yrs)
- Adult VIP Hospitality tickets $60.00 include BBQ dinner with tri-tip, chicken or hot links, BBQ beans, Caesar salad, potato salad, dinner rolls, apple crisp, ice cream, 2 beverages, VIP pit tour, VIP seating area and gift and BMR driver meet & greet.
- Kids VIP ticket (kids 6yrs to 12yrs) $50.00 include BBQ dinner with tri-tip, chicken or hot links, BBQ beans, Caesar salad, potato salad, dinner rolls, apple crisp, ice cream, 2 beverages, VIP pit tour, VIP seating area and gift and BMR driver meet & greet.
- Kids 5yrs and under FREE
- Tickets can be purchased at www.BMRNAPA.com, in person at either BMR NAPA location, 900 Riverside Ave. Roseville, CA or 8636 Antelope North Road Antelope, CA or by calling 916-676-0010
Current Discount Promotions
$5 Off Radio promo - mention radio station ad, visit either BMR location and receive $5 Off a full price general admission ticket
$5 Off KCRA Kids Can drive - BRING a non-perishable or canned food item to either of the BMR NAPA locations or the All American Speedway the day of the event, in support of KCRA 3 Kids Can and receive $5 OFF a full price general admission ticket
- If tickets are ordered online at BMRNAPA.com they will be available for pick up the day of the race at Will Call starting at 3pm
Participating hotels and special rates for this event are available and listed below. Please note rates and room types are based upon availability and subject to change. Please contact hotel directly and book early.
For additional questions please contact Donna Dotti at Placer Valley Tourism: 916-773-5400 or email@example.com